APPLYING FOR FINANCE?
Before applying for finance please read and agree to the privacy form below.
To make it a little easier on yourself and us, below is a list of what you need to provide when applying for finance!
- Drivers licence showing current address
- Proof of income:
- 2 recent payslips (no more than a month old) with employer ABN number and YTD figures, or
- A letter from your employer on company letter head showing:
- Employer ABN number
- Net weekly wages
- Gross annual figures
- Employment status (i.e. permanent casual)
- Length of time in job, or
- If self employed, your most recent personal tax assessment or tax return and profit and loss or a letter from your accountant
- Bank statement showing your name and nominated BSB and account details for direct debit
- Rates notice or rent receipt / lease agreement
- Current insurance policy or policy number
- Certificate of registration, keys and log books for any trade in
- Bank cheque made payable to Canberra Motorcycle Centre